Selected Terms & Conditions
for the delivery of services made
by Rosángela Acosta
1. Invoices will be issued and sent at the start of each project part and updated invoices will be sent for each phase that requires payment. The client has the right to ask for invoices anytime before and after the contract is finished.
2. The designer reserves the right to retain final materials until issued invoices have been paid in full and to charge interest on unpaid amounts at a rate of 5% per month.
3. The designer reserves the right to withdraw from your project if: (i) you fail to honor the terms of our design agreement; (ii) any fact or circumstance would, in his view, render his continuing services unlawful or unethical; or (iii) if the designer, in good faith, determines that you are unable to comply with the terms of this agreement.
4. If the designer elects to withdraw from your case, he will be entitled to be paid for all services rendered and costs incurred on your behalf through the date/time of withdrawal.
5. You have the right at any time to terminate the designer’s services upon written notice to him. Such termination shall not relieve you of your obligation to pay for all services rendered and costs and expenses incurred on your behalf prior to the date/time of such termination.